Environmental education program
Opportunities to learn about & care for coastal environments for all ages.
We want everyone to love, protect and enjoy our beautiful coast as much as we do, so we are offering schools and groups the opportunity to engage in hands on learning opportunities that will equip them with the knowledge and skills to work with, understand, respect, protect and enhance their beautiful coastal surroundings.
Why should your school or group get involved in the Environmental Education and Activities Program?
● The program is free (excluding transportation and food).
● The program offers participants a hands on way to make a difference to their environment.
● The program offers and opportunity to delve into a range of important environmental and conservation based topics.
● Activities/topics flexible and interchangeable. Activities and topics can be combined and sites for and duration of activities are flexible to your needs.
● The program is adaptable to the age and skill level of your group.
● Groups can select a hands-on activity or a talk or presentation at your location of choice.
● The program is open to any group of 10 participants or more.
● The program provides valuable learning and participation opportunities for participants ranging right through from Prep to VCE, to tertiary students and adult groups.
● We provide all equipment such as gloves, tools and safety equipment where required.
● Activities are led by experienced land managers and conservation experts in a safe environment and professional manner. Activity leaders have teaching experience, a wealth of knowledge about coastal environments and all appropriate qualifications, such as working with children certificates and first aid certificates.
For more information read the Program Guide and access the Program Guidelines and Registration form to the right of this page.
For schools and registered groups.