Doing business with us
Permits, events and tenders
The Great Ocean Road Coast issues a number of permits and licenses each year to ensure everyone is able to enjoy the wonderful coastline and encourage users to be mindful of other visitor’s enjoyment of the coast, particularly with large groups.
The Great Ocean Road Coast Committee is responsible for management of 37 kilometres of coastal crown land reserves along Victoria’s Great Ocean Road between Torquay and Lorne.
As a not-for-profit organisation, the Great Ocean Road Coast reinvests all funds raised through commercial operations back into the coastal reserves, infrastructure, caravan parks and the community,
Doing business with us?
Permits are required for foreshore activities, including beach weddings, filming/photography, yoga and personal training sessions, surfing competitions and many other similar activities where use of Crown land coastal reserves is required.
Surf schools, mobile food vendors and many other types of ongoing commercial activities taking place along the coast require a licence.
We also issue and manage leases for a range of coastal-dependent businesses, including Cumberland River Holiday Park – which is currently leased to a private operator – and manage the lease relating to Lorne’s Mantra Erskine House resort.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
The Great Ocean Road Coast Committee invites Expressions of Interest (EOI) from suitably skilled and experienced individuals or organisations to:
- Plumbing Maintenance: Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park & Torquay Foreshore Reserves
- Plumbing Maintenance: Lorne Foreshore Caravan Park’s & Lorne Foreshore Reserves
- Plumbing Maintenance: Anglesea Family Caravan Park & Anglesea, Aireys Inlet, Fairhaven Foreshore
- Electrical Maintenance: Anglesea Family Caravan Park & Anglesea, Aireys Inlet, Fairhaven Foreshore
- Electrical Maintenance: Lorne Foreshore Caravan Park’s & Lorne Foreshore Reserves
- Electrical Maintenance: Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park & Torquay Foreshore Reserves
- Cleaning and Maintenance of Toilet Blocks: Torquay to Fairhaven Foreshore Reserves
- Security Services: Anglesea Family Caravan Park, Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park & Lorne Foreshore Caravan Park’s
- Cleaning and Maintenance of Barbecues: Torquay Foreshore Reserves & Lorne Foreshore Reserves
To obtain an EOI Information Kit, please register on our Tenderlink Portal.
Submissions are due COB Monday 18 June 2018.
Submissions will only be received via the Tenderlink portal. The lowest or any submission will not necessarily be accepted.
The Great Ocean Road Coast releases tenders and Expressions of Interest (EOIs) throughout the year for various services including:
- Architectural design
- Building and construction
- Civil works
- Supply of various services – security, waste etc.
If you wish to provide services to GORCC, or apply for a licence or lease, please register with Tenderlink on their tenderlink.com and nominate the various categories in which you may be able to provide services. Tenders or expressions of Interest will be sent to you as they become available.