Why should your school or group get involved?
The program is fun, free and educational - but there's many other reasons you should get involved!
- Is free (excluding transportation and food).
- Offers participants a hands on way to make a difference to their environment.
- Is an opportunity to delve into a range of important environmental and conservation based topics.
- Offers flexible and interchangeable activities and topics which can be combined or tailored to your group.
- Can be held on site on the coast or at your location (within reasonable travelling distance).
- Is adaptable to the age and skill level of your group and providesvaluable learning and participation opportunities for participants ranging right through from Prep to VCE, to tertiary students and adult groups.
- Is open to any group of 10 participants or more.
- Includes all equipment such as gloves, tools and safety equipment where required.
Activities are led by experienced conservation experts in a safe environment and professional manner. Activity leaders have teaching experience, a wealth of knowledge about coastal environments and all appropriate qualifications, such as working with children certificates and first aid certificates.